Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Foot paint

We were having a bit of a rough morning today.  Noodle had a pee-pee accident in MY LAP.  She was much more upset about it than I was.  She kept saying "Oh no!  I pee-pee on my mommy!" I decided that some painting would cheer us all up.

I planned to cover a section of the kitchen in trash bags and then hang up paper for paint.  Paint which I planned to put on a tray so we could use our FINGERS.

Huck had other ideas. 

As I was hanging up the paper he poured the paint onto the floor and Noodle immediately started using her feet.  We just went with it.  It was washable finger paints so I figured even if they made a huge mess I could clean it pretty easily.  And they did make a pretty good mess!




Afterwards I picked them up and took them right to the tub!  Everything, including the kids cleaned up really easily. Whew!

(Noodle was already sans clothing from the pee-pee accident - which was probably good since she managed to get paint all over her!)

1 comment: